Purchasing Vouchers / Gift Cards
Gift cards can be purchased like any other product. When purchasing a gift card, you must specify:
- One or more recipients (Include all email address that you want to share with. Fill in your own email if it is for personal use. )
- The sender’s name
- A short message (optional)
- A delivery date
A unique gift card code will be generated and e-mailed to the specified recipient(s) you entered depending on the specified delivery date in 1 business day.
Redeeming Vouchers / Gift Cards
Once a gift card code is generated, anyone with access to its code can:
- Use the code to pay for orders by entering the code directly at checkout.
- Redeem the gift card by adding it to your account for later use.
Once a gift card code has been redeemed, its balance is added to the total gift cards balance of your account. This process allows you to make purchases without having to remember or enter codes at checkout, provided you are logged in.
You can view your activity here:
- Total gift cards balance.
- Redeemed gift cards that are still active.
- History of gift card transactions.
Paying with Vouchers / Gift Cards
- Logged-in customers can use your gift cards account balance to pay for orders by ticking the “Use $XX.XX from your Gift Cards balance” checkbox on the cart/checkout page.
- It is also possible to pay with unredeemed gift card codes by entering them directly in the cart/checkout form provided for this purpose. Unredeemed gift card codes can be used like this multiple times by different customers with access to a gift card code.
Use as Your Wallet
The voucher/gift card amount will be stored on your card and will get expired after 90 days. You can check your balance, purchase a product, get a refund, etc. in our store just like your wallet. Please contact us if you have any problems.